Monday, November 2, 2009

Mommy and Me Partied (Halloween 2009)

Update: I was cleaning out the posting area of the blog and found this one and a couple of more that I will be psot in the next couple of days for 2009. Sorry for this.

On Friday October 30Th the ward that we live in had a Mommy and Me Halloween Partied. The Kids got the dress up and so I let Autumn dress up and I put Madeline in her costume. (Autumn is not in her Halloween costume, she was a witch and we use one that My mom had and My mom need it for her school. My moms work as a teacher’s aid. Know Halloween Autumn was the witch but I didn't get picture. I will ask my dad to see what he got.) At the Partied they played pin the nose on the pumpkin, pumpkin walk to music, and they had a fish pole thing and the fish for goodies.

Autumn cutting out a pumpkin for the pumpkin walk. Autumn took this picture while I was in the rest room. This Madeline in her clown outfit. I try to get one with the hat, standing up but I couldn't.
Autumn was a fairy for the Mommy and Me Partied.




Here are the two of them before we left for the partied. This is the best one that I got of the both of them.


Madeline was not happy with me for putting her costume on.

No comments: