Saturday, December 5, 2009

Awesome Giveaway from Utah Mamas and Provo Craft

UPDATE: I ddin't win. You can check the wedsite http://www.todaysmama.com/exclusives.php to see who won. I'm happy for her. ( 12-14-09 Updated)

Mama’s Holiday Wish List MemeTodaysMama and Provo Craft are giving away a sleighful of gifts this holiday season and to enter I’m sharing this meme with you.

1. What 5 items are on your holiday wish list this year? GPS, New Printer, Cricut Expression Machine, New camera, Paint for my bedroom


2. What is your favorite handmade gift you have received?
Blanket from My Grandma


3. What handmade gift have you always wanted to tackle?
My wedding Scrapbook & Baby books for my girls


4. What was the best Christmas gift you received as a child?
Cabbage patch Doll & cloth


5. What items are on your kid’s wish list this year?
Autumn(5) wants a Wii, Madeline(16 month's) is to young to care want she gets


6. What is your favorite holiday food?
Carrot Cake


7. What will you be hand-crafting for the holidays?
Some Coaster


8. What is your favorite holiday movie?
Miracle on 34th street


9. Favorite holiday song?
Silent Night


10. Favorite holiday pastime?
Family Christmas Party when Santa would come

Note: The deadline to post and send us an email is Sunday, December 13th. We’ll annouce the winner on Monday, December 14th. Good luck!

I hope I win.

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Sorry Angela. I am not having the best of luck today.

The snowman candy bar download file is working-come back and visit.

Thanks, Brenda
Your blog is GREAT! So nice to met you!