Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Weekend in Los Angeles

Robert and Madeline outside wait for Julie and Brandon to come out

LA Temple I took this while waiting for a light to turn green (front of the temple)

At the reception Autumn was dancing. She did a good job following Julie and her sister so she know the dance moves.

Autumn Dancing again. I'm pound of her for try hard to fellow the other that were dance so she would know what the dance moves were.
Kit was mad that she didn't catch the bouquets.
All of the Carlisle nieces and nephews with the Bride and Groom

My dad bring funny. I don't think that Brandon had any ideas that my dad had bunny ears behind his head.
Brandon and Julie after they came out of the temple
I thought that I would get a family photo while we wait for Brandon and Julie to come out. I think Autumn has a funny face but this was the best face that she had. And the only one that Madeline was not looking at the people that was standing around waiting with us.
Sorry that the photos look fuzz, I don't know why.

No comments: