We moved in to our house in July of 2007. The weekend that we moved in Mike's parents and brother came for a visit, and help moved the rest of our stuff that was left at my mom house. Then two week later Mike other brother from Colorado came and stay with us for the weekend. And because we had family shortly after we moved thing got put away and I didn't get time to go thought it. So after all of are house guest I was able to put thing together slow but we were get thing put away. Then we found out that I was pageant and was put on bed rest tell after I had the baby. So because we had family visit shortly after we moved in and I getting pageant and being put on best rest. Thing weren't put away like I would have like it. So at night Mike and I have been clean and organizing and putting the thing away were I would like them to go. So the photos are of the closet in the bed room that is downstairs (I call that my guest room and scrapbook room). We have taken the doors off the closet and are going to use it as the food storage closet and the top shelves for mike computer stuff. While I clean the TV area that is downstairs Mike went thought his stuff that was in the closet so that it would all fit on the shelve. When we were putting the food that we have bought that we call our food storage you can see it all better now and it is in one spot so I know what I have.






No comments:
Post a Comment