Wednesday, January 27, 2010

I think I need a new camrea

What do you think? Can you see the lines in those two photos? What kind should I get? Remember I don't have alot of money to be buying one. When I told Mike I need a new camera because of the red lines that was on the LCD display of the camera he told me that it was just the LCD display and it wouldn't show up on the photos and here they are. I would like a small that will fit in my purse or diaper bag. (look below the photos to see what I have been looking at)


Here a couple that I found at best buy.


http://www.bestbuy.com/site/FUJIFILM+-+FinePix+12.2-Megapixel+Digital+Camera+-+Black/9449974.p?id=1218106624666&skuId=9449974&st=Camera


http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Sony+-+Cyber-shot+10.1-Megapixel+Digital+Camera+-+Black/9395932.p?id=1218098559160&skuId=9395932&st=Camera


And the nice thing is that they are on sale right now. If I had the money to get one I would. I guess I will add a camera to my wish list. My birthday is coming up in July. ( This is a hint for Mike)

No comments: