Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Flood Zielke and the new bathroom

Note: The picture are not in the order that things were done. We still have small thing that need to be done. But that is okay the big thing are done.








This what the bathroom looked like before the flood.





This is the picture of the drain after they had it put it in. It goes pipe down to the furnace room to the floor drain down there ( I think I got a picture of that)




This is the way that the city told them how to do it.




This is were we put all the stuff that came out of the room that we put the washer and dry in. I'm still trying to move in so not all this stuff is from the room that the bed and washer is in.




By hide bed us the washer and dryer. The bed came out of the guest room. ( that is a another story)



This after they put the hole in the bathroom. After the city guy came.




This is the hole before the city guy came



This what looked like after my dad , brother and mike moved the washer and dryer and then try to find out how to do the drain


This want it look like after the New floor went in. I don't like the dark wood piece that is now the floor it is to dark for me. I would like to get it charge. We will see.


This what we found after we moved the washer and rip up the floor behind the washer. It is mold.



Here is the fan that we had to have after they took up the Hard wood floor. I had to keep the fan on for 72 hours. I also had to keep the girls off the carpet so that is why the gate is up. They first told me that I had to stay off the floor for 72 hour. ( when they told me that we couldn't walk on the floor I laugh at them because that is the way we get tot the front door and to the bed room and bathrooms. I made the girls stay off it for the rest of the after the took the floor up)


I like the carpet better then hard wood floor. But we had extra floor when we bought the house, so we didn't have to buy the floor when it was replace.


this is the reason the fire alarm was going off because water was coming out of this fire alarm.


This something that Class one left I'm not sure what it is. It is not a fan.



This is the fan that was in the furnace room to dry out the furnace. Because water got in it.


This is the that was drying out the ceiling and the fire alarm. The fans were load.



This was the fan that was drying the hard wood floor in the hall. This fan made it hard to open the front door.



The Bathroom is all done here are some picture of the finish bathroom. It still needs to be clean but you can see what is look like know I'm not sure if we have before picture of the bathroom.



After the Flood









I want to put somthing on this wall but I don't know what to put if you have anyideas let me know.

No comments: