Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Baked Potatoes in the crock pot

We have a lot of potatoes. That I need to do something with and I didn't what to heat the house up to baked them. So I was talking to a friend who dose a lot with potatoes and she said that she thought that she read or hearCheck Spellingd somewhere that you could cook potatoes in the crock pot. So after hanging up after talking to her. I googled to see if they had anything that would let me know if I could and how to cook them in the crock pot. I found a couple of place that told me how long to cook them and what needs to go in the crock pot.



Wash the potatoes, poke a fork in the potatoes, wrap them in foil, and put them in the crock pot. Fill the crock pot with the potatoes. cook on low for 8-10 hours and 2-4 f on low.




I used a 2.5 qt. ( I think that is the right size but I haven't found for sure that is the right size of the crock pot the picture look like the right one). I cooked my for 4 hours on low and they turned out get. The picture below is my crock pot. But mine is green. I got the photo from http://www.crockpot.com/

No comments: