For Valentine and Anniversary gifts Mike got me Cricut Expression Machine and three cartridges. (Plantin SchoolBook Font Cartridge & Accent Essentials Shape Sampler Cartridge) These cartridge are the one that come with it if you by at any craft. But Mike bought it at Costco and so it had one more cartridge in it but I can' remember want the other cartridge was. (got this photo from Joanns.com)

So Because I got Cricut Expression Machine. I'm salling my Cricut Personal Machine. If you know any one that wants one let me know

Includes the George and Basic Shapes cartridge and two mats (the mat are new.Never been used). I bought it refurbished that mean the they was something wrong and Provo craft it fixed and then Robert craft sold. I haven't had problem with it. Have had ot for three years. I'm asking a $100.00 for it.
No comments:
Post a Comment